As a non-profit organization, we are supported by tuition, by hoards of amazing volunteers, and generous donations. We appreciate every donation, little or big.
With the Paypal Giving Fund:
- PayPal covers all fees.
- Your donation will be made through the PayPal Giving Fund, a 501(c)(3) charity.
- The RVCC typically will receive and be notified of the funds within 15-45 days of your original donation (around the 25th of each month).
You can also donate by mailing a check to:
Roanoke Valley Children's Choir
718 Joan Circle
Salem, Va 24153.
We couldn’t do it without our dedicated students and parents, Ms. Davidson, her staff and all the 31 groups of amazing volunteers! That’s correct, this is an almost entirely run volunteer organization with only 2 full time and 2 part time administrative employees.
But we are asking for your help! Since becoming a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization in April, 2013, we are now able to accept donations and are seeking corporate and individual sponsorship for our choir!
Do you know a company or individual who would like the opportunity to sponsor a program that is dedicated to children and the arts?
As an individual donor, your support of $25, $100 or more will help to offset our operating costs such as salaries, office supplies, music, School Tour buses, advertising, printing—plus much more! Also, as our program expands to reach more children, there is a growing and immediate need for scholarship funds to allow some worthy choristers to continue with the Choir.
Putting on a great concert is expensive! Costs include advertising ($1,000), programs ($2,000), instrumentalists ($4,000), rental fees, and professional staff for performance venue ($7,000). Our goal is for ticket sales to cover these costs but that does not always happen. We are seeking corporate sponsors to insure our costs are covered as well as free up some revenue that can be used in other areas to support the choir.
If you have or know a company who understands the importance of supporting children and the arts, and would be interested in a sponsorship opportunity with RVCC, we would love to speak with you!
Please help us continue a new tradition of supporting the choir with financial gifts. Help us celebrate our 32nd YEAR!!
Your tax-deductible donation will make a big impact in the lives of some very well-deserving children in our community. Please consider one of the following areas to show your support:
- $0.01 - any amount donation to help to offset our operating costs such as salaries, office supplies, music, School Tour buses, advertising, printing—plus much more!
- $100 donation to sponsor a chorister for the Fall Retreat
- $175 donation to sponsor a A, B or B+ chorister for the Spring Trip
- $500 donation to sponsor a chorister’s tuition for 1 year
- $700 – $2,500 donation to sponsor a C Choir member for a trip
- $800 donation toward the bus fees for the School Tour in December
- $1,100 donation to sponsor a chorister’s tuition, costume purchase, Fall Retreat and Spring Trip for 1 year
- $2,000 donation toward the production of practice CDs
- $2,000 donation toward Concert Program production
- $3,000 donation for T-shirt production
- $400-$4000 Concert Guest Instrumentalist
- $7,000 donation toward professional staff for performance venue
Remember, all donations are tax deductible and help support this amazing music program and the children of our community. Every little bit counts, so please give what you can.
Thank you for your support and for being part of the RVCC Family,